Sunday 17 July 2016

She Says It Could Be Mine?

The other day my new girlfriend and I were sitting in a restaurant enjoying a nice quiet lunch when a girl I dated a year or so ago walked in. She was carrying a baby in her arms and she passed by without a word, which I found strange since we parted on good terms. What was even stranger was that I had not heard she was pregnant and had a child, in fact, as far as I knew she wasn't even dating anyone.
I finished my lunch with my girlfriend, but the whole time my mind was on my old girlfriend and the baby in her arms and I began to add up the months, to conclude that the baby could very well be mine. At first, I wasn't sure what to do and although my new girlfriend and I hadn't built a real bond yet, I didn't want to destroy what I had started with her. So, after lunch, I walked my girlfriend to her car and walked away as if returning to work, but once her car had pulled out into traffic returned to the restaurant to seek out my old girlfriend and the baby.
At her table, I approached the topic with caution asking her first if it was her baby, as I really didn't know for sure, but suspected so, then asking her who the father was. It was at this point she hesitated and I knew she thought it was I. I was stunned by the revelation and asked, "You think it is me?"
She didn't answer right away and when she did all she said was it could be and then began to bundle the baby up, getting ready to leave. I asked why she didn't tell me she was pregnant and she answered that she wasn't sure it was mine and that she had heard I had a new girlfriend by the time she found out and really didn't want to go through it all with me.
I said "What all, you know I love babies and if it is mine I want to be a father and make sure it has everything it needs. Can't we find out for sure and then make the necessary arrangements after we know?"
She said she supposed we could order a home Paternity Tests and do it at her home, if I didn't mind popping around sometime. A couple days later, I agreed to pay for the home paternity test, and we ordered it online for $199.00. When it arrived, we met at my old girlfriend's home and opened the paternity home testing kit to find it had everything we need to do the test. It was simple and came with easy to follow instructions. We did the test and sent it off, then waited for the results.
Sadly, I was not the baby's father! Now, I had peace of mind and I knew for sure. These great home tests are 99.9% accurate, tested twice at the lab, to guarantee accuracy.
To order your kit today, call 1-888-340-4644

No comments:

Post a Comment