Wednesday 31 August 2016

Ding Dong - Not Avon!

The door bell rang and I jumped to my feet, although stumbled would be more accurate with my huge belly sticking out pulling me forward. When I opened the door, it was him! The "him" I never wanted to see again, back after being away for months and months. He just stood there staring at me with this silly smirk on his face. God, I loved him, but I hated him...our relationship had always been this way, but since the pregnancy, I more hated him than loved him.

"So, it's true, you are pregnant," he suggested as if he never doubted it. I snapped, "You're mamma didn't raise any stumps, did she?" He threw his head back and laughed a great deep roaring laugh. I smile, I never could resist his laugh or his humour, which is what, put me here - pregnant and alone, for the most part.

"So, what's we gonna do about it," his very next question infuriated me. I replied, "We ain't doing nothing about it. I am having the baby and that is all there is to it."

"Now wait a damn minute," he snarled. "Is it mine?" I didn't answer, as he knew it was and I couldn't rightfully lie, now could I?

Finally, as he stood waiting, I said, "No, it is mine!" "Well, see about that," he replied and stormed out the door.

About a week later, there he was again, banging on my door, demanding to be let inside. I opened the door, and screamed, as I was in labour and waiting for a ride to the hospital. He quickly scooped me up and tossed me into the passengers seat, and then proceeded to try and kill us both as he drove like a man possessed to the closest hospital, entering and demanding that I be seen right bloody now.

I was wheeled away at that point, so much in pain; I could have cared less who he was. About three hours later, the baby was born... a lovely little boy, and I was rolled to a rest. I was beat, but extremely happy.

Later, when they brought the baby in to see me, yeah, he was still there, he pulled out a home paternity test kit and said, "Ok, so now we will see what the truth of this matter is", and proceeded to follow the direction supplied. Everything he needed was in the kit. I asked him how much it cost and he said a mere $199.00, well worth it, as now I would have to admit it was his, and marry him.

I said nothing and he walked out. Soon, he was back, and so were the results of the test. Was he shocked? Nope, the baby was his, and now he had the proof he needed to have the baby put in his name too...which he did, before asking me to marry him.

I said "Definitely .... Yes" and we were married, before leaving the hospital that week.

To find out if he is your baby's dad, Call fastdnatesting.com at 1-888-340-4644.

No comments:

Post a Comment